Kedge Business School
Institute type: University
FEMISE Institute: yes
Areas research expertise
- Trade International Agreements
- Governance and Institutions
- Other (please specify)
Participation in FEMISE-funded research: %s
1. Gonzalez Aregall, M., Bergqvist, R., Monios, J. (2018). A global review of the hinterland dimension of green port strategies. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. 59: 23–34.
2. Monios, J., Wilmsmeier, G. (2018). Maritime Mobilities. Routledge: Abingdon.
3. Monios, J., Bergqvist, R., Woxenius, J. (2018). Port-centric cities: The role of freight distribution in defining the port city relationship. Journal of Transport Geography. 66: 53–64.
4. Kramberger, T., Monios, J., Rupnik, B., Strubelj, G. (2018). Using dry ports for port co-opetition: the case of Adriatic ports. International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics. 10 (1): 18 – 44.
5. Garcia-Alonso, L., Monios, J., Vallejo-Pinto, J. A. (2017). Port competition through hinterland accessibility: the case of Spain. Maritime Economics and Logistics. In press.
6. Monios, J., Bergqvist, R. (2017). Identifying competitive strategies for each phase of the intermodal terminal life cycle. Research in Transportation Business & Management. 23: 97-105.
7. Monios, J. (2017). Cascading feeder vessels and the rationalisation of small container ports. Journal of Transport Geography. 59: 88-99.
8. Monios, J. (2017). Port governance in the UK: planning without policy. Research in Transportation Business and Management. 22: 78-88.