- FEMISE GDPR COMPLIANCE – Arabic translation –
- WHY & WHO IS RESPONSIBLE TO COLLECT & PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
FEMISE may collect and process personal data in the context of this public Consultation. This personal data will not be transferred to third parties or subject to international transfer.
The data analysis will be anonymous, and the report generated will be disclosed as part of the WEF-CAP project outputs and will be used as guiding evidence highlighting national and regional challenges and providing policy recommendations.
ONLY respondents who provided consents (by answering question 1.1) on the use of their names and/or that of their organisations might be highlighted in this report for evidence on emphasis.
ONLY Respondents who tick the box in question 1.2 will be added to the WEF-CAP contacts database and will receive news about the project, results of the survey and be invited to the dissemination events.
If you have any concerns or inquiries, please contact Dr Maryse Louis, General Manager of FEMISE,by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.2 WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS TO COLLECT DATA?
- Council Regulation (EC) No 58/2003 laying down the statute for executive agencies.
- Commission Implementing Decision 2013/778/EU of 13 December 2013, establishing the Research.
- Executive Agency and repealing Decision 2008/46/EC.
- The Commission Decision C (2013)9418 final of 20.12.2013 on delegating powers to the Research Executive Agency with a view to performance of tasks linked to the implementation of Union programmes in the field of research and innovation comprising, in, implementation of appropriations entered the general budget of the Union.
- According to Article 7 of the GDPR rules, respondents should give consent to the processing of their personal data.
1.3 WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED?
The personal data processed in the framework of the public consultation are the contact details of the respondent, i.e., title, first name, last name,city, country,company/organisation, country where the company/organisation is based,telephone number, and email address.
FEMISE will keepthe data for an indefinite period of time (unless otherwise stated).Only authorized staff of FEMISE will have access to personal data of the respondents for the management of the data gathering.
Responses will be part of a general report that will be published and distributed to a wider public anonymously (no specific reference will be made to a respondentor their institution if they do not wish by answering question 1.1. in the questionnaire).
1.4 WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Participants may exercise their rights of withdrawing, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing by means of a request addressed to the data controller, by sending an email to email@example.com
For Arabic translation please follow this link