Aix-Marseille School of Economics
Pays : France
Type d'institution : Center of Research
Institution FEMISE : not sure
Thèmes de recherche
- Social Policies (Health Social Protection)
- Poverty and Inequalities
- Governance and Institutions
- Human Development
Participation in FEMISE-funded research: %s
1. “Robust Normative Evaluation of Socially Risky Situations" (with B. Tarroux), Social Choice and Welfare, 2015, 44 (2), p. 257-282.
2. The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdiction formation with a land market” (with R. Oddou), Journal of Public Economics, 117, 2014, p. 15-17.
3. “The segregative properties of endogenous formations of jurisdictions with a welfarist central government” (with R. Biswas and R. Oddou), Social Choice and Welfare, 41, 2013, p. 293-319.
4. Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?” (with P. Moyes), Social Choice in Welfare, 40, 2013, p. 529-551.
5. Uniform expected utility criteria for decision making under ignorance or objective ambiguity” (with T. Marchant et A. Sen), Journal of Mathematical Psychology, 56, 2012, p. 297-315.
6. “Ethically Robust Comparisons of Bidimensional Distributions with an Ordinal Attribute” (with P. Moyes), Journal of Economic theory, 147, 2012, p. 1384-1426.
7. “Freedom-based evaluation of living standards” (with B. Tarroux), Annales d’Economie et de Statistiques, 101/102, 2011, p. 37-69.
8. "Is India better off now than fifteen years ago? A robust multidimensional answer" (with A. Mukhopadhyay), Journal of Economic Inequality, 8, 2010, p. 173-195.