Aix Marseille School of Economics
Pays : France
Type d'institution : University
Institution FEMISE : not sure
Thèmes de recherche
Participation in FEMISE-funded research: %s
- “Effects of immigration in frictional labor markets: theory and empirical evidence from EU countries”, joint with A. Tritah, European Economic Review, vol. 84, pp. 76-98 (2016). Web appendix.
- “Retirement decisions in the presence of technological change: a theoretical and an empirical approach”, joint with P.J. Messe and F.C. Wolff, IZA Journal of Labor Economics, vol 3, article 8 (29th September 2014).
- “Job Polarization in Aging Economies”, joint with T. Sopraseuth. Labour Economics, vol. 27, pp. 44-55 (2014). Web appendix.
- “ Does the growth process discriminate against older workers?”, joint with F. Langot, Journal of Macroeconomics, Vol 38: 286-306 (2013).
- “The impact of TFP growth on the unemployment rate: does on-the-job training matter?”, European Economic Review, Volume 56, pp. 1692-1713 (2012).