UNIVERSITY OF TUNIS EL MANAR/FSEGT
Pays : Tunisia
Type d'institution : University
Institution FEMISE : yes
Thèmes de recherche
- Macroeconomic Policy
- Labour Market
- International Trade (tariff and non-tariff policy agreements value chains)
Participation in FEMISE-funded research: %s
- “Inflation Targeting in MENA Countries: An Unfinished Journey (2011)”, Edited by Mongi Boughzala (University of El-Manar, Tunis) and David Cobham (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh), Palgrave 2011.
- Développement de la Main d’œuvre, Co-author: Ali Sana, SABER Country Report 2012, World Bank
- “Youth Employment and Economic Transition in Tunisia (2016)”, in “The Arab Spring Five Years Later”, Case Studies, Volume 2, Edited by Hafez Ghanem, Brookings Institution Press, Washington DC. 2016.
- “Rural and Regional Development and Inequality in Tunisia: Promoting Inclusive Growth in Arab Countries” (2016), in “The Arab Spring Five Years Later”, Case Studies, Volume 2, Edited by Hafez Ghanem, Brookings Institution Press, Washington DC. 2016.
- “Aligning Incentives for Reforming Higher Education in Tunisia” (2016), Co-authors: Samir Ghazouani and Abdelwahab Ben Hafaiedh; ERF Working Paper No1031.
- “Tunisia: The Prospects for Democratic Consolidation” (2017), Co-author: Saoussen Ben Romdhane, in “Democratic Transition in the Arab World”, Edited by Ibrahim Elbadawi and Samir Makdisi, Cambridge University Press 2017.
- “Employment and the Functioning of the Labor Market in Tunisia”, ERF Working Paper No. 1154, November 2017.