Institute of Economic Analysis & Prospective Studies (IEAPS), Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane, Morocco
Pays : Morocco
Type d'institution : University
Institution FEMISE : yes
Thèmes de recherche
- Macroeconomic Policy
- Financial Economics
- Trade International Agreements
- Labour Market
- Regional Development
- International Trade (tariff and non-tariff policy agreements value chains)
- Foreign Direct Investment
Participation in FEMISE-funded research: %s
● February 2016: Impact Of Economic Freedom, Piracy Losses, and
Intellectual property Rights on Foreign Direct Investment : Evidence from
MENA Countries. South Asian Academic Research Journals. Volume 6,
● March 2016: Job Preferences of Moroccan University students: An
Investigation in An exploratory Context. International Journal of
Education Economics, and Development.
● March 2016: Dynamic Impacts of Commodity prices on Moroccan
Economy, and Economic, Political and Social Policy Setting.
Mediterranean Journal of Social Science Vol.7, No 2.
● Fall 2015 : Drivers of the Demand for Life insurance in Morocco:1982-2010.
International Journal of Business, Accounting and Finance, Volume 9,
● 2012-2013: Chapter VIII: “A Descriptive Overview of the Emigration of Medical
Doctors from MENA to EU” by: Ahmad Baijou ; in a Book, “Labor and Health
Economics in the Mediterranean Region: Migration and Mobility of Medical
Doctors” IGI. Release Date: November 13, 2013. Copyright © 2014. 358 pages.
• 2011: Migration of Medical Doctors, Health, Medical Educatio And Employment In MENA
• 2010: The Effects of The Global Finance Crisis on Emerging Countries: Case of Casablanca Stock Exchange In Morocco Volume 4, No. 2, December 2010.
• 2009: Interdependencies of Health, Education & Poverty in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey Using Demographic and Health Survey Driouchi, Ahmed and Baijou, Ahmad Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies at Al Akhawayn University; 28. November 2009 Online at http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/21409/ MPRA Paper No. 21409, posted 15. March 2010 .
• 2008:”A Preliminary Study for the Design and implementation of innovative and distributed decision making models for local government in Morocco” Joint Research Lab between AUI and S.S.ISUFI - University of Lecce.
• 2007: “Interdependencies of Health, Education & Poverty With Economic Policy Implications for the South Mediterranean Region” project sponsored by FEMISE APPLICATION FORM FOR FEMISE 2007, INTERNAL CONSULATION F o r u m E u r o - M e d i t e r r a n é e n d e s I n s t i t u t s E c o n o m i q u e s w w w . f e m i s e . o r g