Theme : Social Change Makers, Act 2: Empowering Women and Youth Leaders in the Mediterranean and Africa
Place : Aix-en-Provence, France
Date : On 04 december 2019
Mediterranean social and economic development can only be achieved through a partnership that ensures full participation of #women and youth.
FEMISE and Institut de la Méditerranée (IM) participate at the latest edition of Emerging Valley, the Emerging Innovations Hub between Europe and Africa, a unique occasion to explore emerging ecosystems and connect with African tech leaders !
Want to learn more about Social and Economic Innovations in the Mediterranean ? Join our #EV2019 workshop “Social Change Makers, Act 2 : Empowering Women and Youth Leaders in the Mediterranean and Africa” (December 4th, 14h-16h, TheCamp, Aix-en-Provence, France) !
Register by clicking here, then in the second page (sessions) please click on our workshop (4-December, 14h-16h) entitled “WORKSHOP Empowering Women and Youth Change Makers in the Mediterranean and Africa”
Come discover the testimonies of these women and young “Change Makers” who shine with their innovative spirit in the Mediterranean! Among the speakers at the IM-FEMISE workshop:
- Samah Ben Dhia, President AltaFemina (Tunisia-France)
- A’Laa Chbaro, ImpACT the World (Social Business) and WonderAid (all MENA region, Lebanon)
- Chaymae Samir, fondatrice du cabinet CS International, Founder and CEO of SUNDAY IVY (Morocco, UK)
- Layla Al Qasim, Landmark Hotels Company and 17 Asset Management (Jordan)
- Hajar Khamlichi, President Mediterranean Youth Climate Network (Morocco)
- Patricia Augier, Coordinator and President of Scientific Committee, IM-FEMISE (France)
- Constantin Tsakas, General Manager of IM, General Secretary of FEMISE (France, Greece)
- Chiraz Karoui, European Investment Bank analyst, Women Empowerment expert (Tunisia)
- Menna Rabie, Consultant Rainmaking, former Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program Lead at Bedaya (Egypt)
- Karine Moukaddem, Sustainable Development expert, co-organizer of Union for the Mediterraneans’ (UfM) Youth Strategy at the University for Youth and Development of North-South Center of Council of Europe.
- Hatoumata Magassa, Bond’INNOV (France/Mali)