“Monetary Policies, Banking Systems, Regulatory Convergence, Efficiency and Growth in the Mediterranean”.
The Book is edited by: Dr. Rym Ayadi, CEPS and Dr. Sami Mouley, University of Tunis El-Manar and its contents are based on research reports financed by FEMISE. The book looks into the challenges facing monetary policies and the independence of central banks. It addresses the banking systems and examines the impact of monetary policy and banking sector regulations on bank efficiency and economic growth in the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean. It also investigates the level of convergence of regulatory practices and efficiency to EU Mediterranean standards.
Table of Contents
1. Monetary Policy and Central Banking Independence
2. Overview of the National Banking Systems and Reforms
3. Convergence of Banking Sectors Regulations
4. Analysis of Banking Efficiency and Convergence
5. Impact of Monetary Policy and Bank Regulations on Efficiency
6. Impact of Bank Regulations on Growth
For more details and to order the book, click on the link