Since 2000, FEMISE developed different types of research activities that helped in reaching the objective of promoting research in the region and contributing to the knowledge about the region.
3 different types of research activities are implemented, following different objectives and targeting different audiences:
- Research conducted by network members under Internal Competitions;
- Research under Commissioned Papers; and
- Research under Thematic Collaborative Projects.
Most of the available research for downloading refer to the 2 first categories. You may access from this page to all those research (more than 120 research). To facilitate the navigation, you will below the lists of research according to the 9 main FEMISE topics, from the most recent to the oldest reports:
- Transition and Economic Reforms including economic governance
- Liberalization of agriculture, migration and trade services
- Development and fight against poverty
- Social policies, notably in health service and employment
- Education, training and the role of women
- Regional integration of the EU-Med and in the South
- The role of the State and institutional reform
- Environment, Energy, Climate
- SMEs, Firms, Industries and Productivity matter
You can also access the complete list of all researches classified per year following this link.
Note : Most of those research have been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union within the context of the FEMISE program. The contents of the reports are the sole responsibility of the authors and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union.